The Consulate General of Switzerland in Atlanta is offering an internship position in the field of:
Public Diplomacy, Cultural Affairs and Education
The purpose of this academic internship is to offer students an opportunity to discover the activities of a Swiss Representation abroad. The position is full-time (40 hours per week) for 4 months with a remuneration.
Timeframe: Spring 2020: February – May
- Supporting the Consulate’s activities in the field of culture, education and public diplomacy;
- Corresponding closely with Swiss and American partners to organize and advertise events;
- Creating social media and newsletter content as well as event flyers;
- Attending and representing Switzerland at events (sometimes outside regular office hours);
- Elaborating ideas and concepts for future projects and social media campaigns.
- Swiss citizenship or permanent legal resident status in Switzerland;
- Recently completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Switzerland;
- Native speaker of one of the official languages of Switzerland;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Enthusiasm towards creative tasks and an eye for detail;
- Max. 12 months of cumulative internship experience since graduation.
All applicants must submit the following documents in electronic format:
- Curriculum vitae;
- Motivation letter addressing the profile explained above (in English);
- Copy of university degree or transcripts;
- Letters of recommendation.
Send application package latest by November 30, 2019 to: email@example.com.
Two Midtown Plaza
1349 West Peachtree St NW
Suite 1000 Atlanta, GA 30309
Phone: 404-870-2000, Fax: 404-870-2011