When something is created – either in construction or industry markets – our solutions for bonding, sealing, reinforcing and protecting are almost always included. We trust in the skills of our 24,000 employees worldwide and encourage them to develop innovative products to tackle the new challenges that arise every day.
Are you about to finish your Master Studies in Economics, Business Administration or Communications at an University in Switzerland and ready for an exciting start in your career? Then apply now for this role in the Corporate Communications Team@Sika in Baar.
We are looking for a flexible and professional
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS TRAINEE 100%.
We offer a 12 month internship.
Supporting in all the tasks of the department such as internal & external communications, web services, Branding, Social Media, crisis management and Investor Relations:
- You support the organization of our external events for the media agencies, analysts and investors
- You participate in the creation and coordination of corporate publishing materials such as annual reports, quarterly reports, brochures, etc.
- You coordinate and contact our external service providers: agencies, printers and translators
- You create and upload relevant content in our Web Content Management System for our Web page
- You support in all administrative tasks as invoice control, budget monitoring
We Need Your Skills
- Master Degree in economics or business administration with a flair for communications & marketing
- Service orientation towards internal and external target groups
- Very good command of German and ideally on a native speaker level in English
- Mastery of the MS Office package
Building Trust Every Day
- Trust is the most important thing for us. We trust in the capabilities of all our Sika team members and reward them with above average freedom and empowerment – every day
- Sika has subsidiaries in 100 countries around the world. This begins in Switzerland and breaks down borders allowing exciting prospects all around the world
Sika is a great employer – especially for people early in their careers. To find out more about what it’s like to work for Sika you can watch videos of our employees at www.sika.com/sika-insights.
For further information please contact Nadine Jossen:
078 707 38 84
SIKA TECHNOLOGY AG
Phone: + 41 58 436 69 24