The Consulate General of Switzerland in Atlanta is offering an internship position in the field of:
Public Diplomacy, Cultural Affairs, and Education
The purpose of this academic internship is to offer students an opportunity to discover the activities of a Swiss Representation abroad.
The position is full-time (40 hours per week) for 6 months with remuneration.
- February – July 2021
- Support the preparation of (virtual) events in the field of culture, education, and public diplomacy;
- Draft and administer high-quality, original social media and newsletter content;
- Assist in the production of creative marketing material such as event flyers;
- Help maintain relationships with Swiss and American partners;
- Contribute ideas for new programming to highlight Switzerland’s cultural diversity and artistic,
scientific, and technological achievements;
- Complete other tasks assigned by the Consul General.
- Swiss citizenship or permanent legal resident status in Switzerland;
- Recently completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Switzerland;
- Native speaker of one of the official languages of Switzerland;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Enthusiasm towards creative tasks and an eye for detail;
- Max. 12 months of cumulative internship experience since graduation.
All applicants must submit the following documents in PDF format:
- Résumé (in English);
- Cover letter (in English);
- Employment certificates, diplomas, and current transcripts.
Send application dossier by October 31, 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two Midtown Plaza
1349 West Peachtree St NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
Phone: 404-870-2000, Fax: 404-870-2011